We take care of your privacy and your data.
Consider it Done Lifestyle Management Limited is registered by the Information Commissioner in the UK to process personal data globally. UK data protection registration number: Z8535134.
Consider it Done Lifestyle Management Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. If you apply for or partake in our event in New York in association with UK Trade & Investment (UKTI) data will be shared with and within these organisations for the purpose of the event only.
Consider it Done Lifestyle Management Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You may wish to check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 July 2013.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- language information such as languages spoken & languages learning
- other information relevant to your working with Consider it Done Lifestyle Management Limited
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive.
We use a traffic log to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and individual information is not collected.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- You may whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information we hold on file about you please write to Consider it Done Lifestyle Management Limited at the address in the terms & conditions.
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Version: July 2013